What's in your Shampoo? Soap? Facewash?
There are 10,500 ingredients found in the beauty products women, men and
children use everyday1 Did you know, only 11% of those ingredients have
been tested for safety?
- 33% contain ingredients linked to cancer.
- 45% contain ingredients that may be harmful to the reproductive system & to a baby's development2
- 60% have ingredients that can act like estrogen or disrupt hormones.
Learn more from watching below:
It’s time for Green Focused, Toxin-Free, Safe Products
Our message is designed to warn and educate consumers about the potential dangers of common household beauty products adn personal care products and their ingredients. While the list of harmful substances is extensive, there are 12 extremely toxic chemcials known as the Toxic 12. Compare the Toxic 12 to product labels in your own barthroom cabinets and you’ll understand the depth of this issue.
- We have a solution:
- » Non-Toxic Skin Nutrition - Glimpse TM
- » Non-Toxic Hair care and Body Products - Juni TM
- » Non-Toxic Mineral Makeup - Glimpse TM
Juni - Hair and Body Care
Glimpse - Skin Care
Glimpse - Luminescence Anti-Aging Booster
Glimpse - Mineral Makeup
Safe, Toxin Free and Green Focused
Glycol Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free,Toxin Free
To Learn more about these products or to order Today:
- » Call Erik @ (541) 728-3745
- » Call Cyndie @ (865) 229-6343
- » Email us at MakingLivesBetterLLC@gmail.com
- » Or Order Online
1 Environmental Working Group. Skin Deep Cosmetic Safety Database. 2007. Available at: http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com
2 Malkan, S. Not Just a Pretty Face: The Ugly Side of the Beauty Industry. British Columbia, Canada: New Society Publishers; 2007
This page is brought to you by:
Making Lives Better LLC
Email Us with any questions
Or Call Us:
Erik @ (541) 728-3745
Cyndie @ (865) 229-6343
© Making Lives Better LLC 2011